Silver Creek Property Management can manage your property
We serve the cities of:
Fremont, Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, Danville, Castro Valley, Hayward and Union City
We provide professional property management for single family homes, condominiums, townhouses, duplexes, and small apartment buildings. We specialize in residential property management.
Management to our company means taking care of each property as though it were our own
- Market rent evaluation
- Comprehensive multimedia effort in placement of tenants
- Investigative-quality application processing, credit checks
- Comprehensive evaluations of your property, inside and out, including digital pictures of your property
- Around-the-clock maintenance management
- All communication with the tenants
- Timely collection of rent
- Payment of all bills associated with the property (mortgage, taxes, water, sewer, trash, insurance, etc.)
- A computer-generated "Cash Flow" report mailed along with the proceeds from that month around the seventh of the month
- Copies of all bills for which funds are expended
- Year end statements
Timely placement of qualified tenants is critical to one's bottom line. When a 30-day notice is received, we spring into action.
- Immediate notification of vacancy
- Professional recommendation regarding rent amount
- A professional "For Rent" sign promptly placed at the property
- Newspaper advertising at greatly reduced rates(optional)
- Your property extensively described and pictured on our website
- Notification sent to our database of prospective tenants looking for a property
- Comprehensive use of the internet for maximum exposure
Every effort is made to minimize the amount of time a property remains vacant. If your property is vacant, our staff will visit your property every week to evaluate options on how to get your property rented. We even return calls and show vacancies on weekends, evenings, and most Holidays.
- What Silver Creek Property Management does to keep maintenance costs under control:
- We do not have an in-house maintenance company, opting instead to utilize independent contractors
- Estimates are obtained and presented for owner approval on all repairs in excess of $300
- All repair persons are instructed to document directly on their bills if any repair is caused by tenant negligence or abuse, so that tenants may be held responsible for needless damage
- Numerous maintenance issues are detailed in the lease in the hopes of avoiding a repair in the first place
- Our online Tenant Support page provides thorough maintenance instructions, recommendations and access to our 24 hour emergency text message system
- Many common problems are easily handled over the telephone without ever having to involve a repair person
Drive-by evaluations are performed regularly. We also generate a complete digital photographic record of the property at each interior/exterior evaluation.
General interior/exterior inspections are conducted:
- When we take over management
- When we move tenants in and out
- At least annually thereafter
Among other things, we check:
- Smoke alarms
- Window glass and screens
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing
- If a problem is found to exist, we can quickly implement corrective action. Through this policy, we feel that unnecessary
repair expenses can often be diminished or eliminated.
- No start-up fee
- No charge for our services until the property is first rented-we don’t get paid until you get paid!
- No charge for any of our inspections, photographs, reports, etc.
- No Tenant placement fees
- No mark-up or service fees on invoices, nor do we accept rebates or kick-backs
Silver Creek Property Management charges only a percentage of collected rents for fulltime property management. This rate is the same regardless if your property is a single family home or a condo/townhouse.
Property management doesn’t cost, it pays $$$